Terms of Service
“T&C”, “Terms of Service”, “Terms”, “Agreement” shall mean all clauses, definitions, obligations, rights and incidental agreements contained set forth herein. This shall constitute the whole and complete agreement between you and us.
“RoomLion”, “Scrappy”, “Scrappy Ventures”, “RoomLion.com”, “www.RoomLion.com”, “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean Scrappy Ventures Private Limited which is a Private Limited Company incorporated under the laws of India. “Website” shall mean the Internet website RoomLion.com, which is wholly owned and managed by us. “Offering/ Services” shall mean and include the online platform where
- Guests can connect with hosts to make reservations for accommodations, such as but not restricted to houses, cottages, rooms, farmhouses and other establishments, offered by hosts
- RoomLion serves as the limited authorized agent of the host for the purpose of accepting payments from Guests on behalf of the Hosts and is responsible for transmitting such payments to the Host.
and excludes any Offering provided to you by us under a separate written agreement.
“Products/ Goods” shall mean and include any kind of merchandise sold or put up for sale by RoomLion.com “Accommodations” shall mean any property such as but not limited to rooms, hotels, houses, farmhouses, guesthouses listed by the Hosts for the use of the guests. “Content” shall mean text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials. “Intellectual Property rights”, “IPR” means all intellectual property rights and all analogous rights subsisting under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world and intellectual property for the full term of the rights concerned and including all extensions and renewals of such rights, whether or not such rights are registered or capable of registration, including, without limitation copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names, patents, designs and all other proprietary rights of whatsoever description whether or not protected and whether or not capable of protection. “User”, “you”, “your” shall mean the other party to the T&C who shall be the user of the Website, and shall include all visitors to the Website, irrespective of whether the Visitor uses the offering or not.
“Membership” shall mean the individual right guaranteed to you to use the Website and its Offerings in such manner as prescribed herein, through Account Registration and in the form of an account which shall be maintained and used solely by you. “Member” shall mean those persons who have a valid account and membership on the Website. “Host” shall mean any individual or organisation, who is a member of the Website and offers Accommodation through the Website to the Guests by listing their property on the Website. “Guest” or “Traveller” shall mean a member who requests a booking of an Accommodation through the Website, or a person who stays at an Accommodation and is not the owner or host for such Accommodation. “Accommodation Fees” shall mean the amounts due and payable by a Guest solely relating to availing Accommodation provided by a Host. “Cancellation Fees” shall mean the applicable amount, if any, in accordance with the Website’s Cancellation Policy, payable by a Guest or a Host upon cancellation of a confirmed Booking. “Total Fees” shall mean the Accommodation Fees and applicable Taxes collectively.
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into a contract. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time we are of the opinion (in our sole discretion) or have any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, www.RoomLion.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service. The Website and Services can be used to enable the listing and booking of housing and other properties. Such Accommodations are included in Listings on the Website by Hosts. You may view Listings as an unregistered user of the Website but to book an Accommodation you must register and create a Membership Account.
Members may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by completing the Contact Us form at our contact us page. We may terminate a member’s access to the Website and/or his or her membership if:
- The member have breached any provision of the terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that he or she does not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the terms); or RoomLion is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the offering to him or her is, or becomes, unlawful)
- Payment for any Service or Product ordered by the member before the Termination has to be made by the member.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE BY YOU/ MEMBERS
The website www.RoomLion.com is for the use of individual persons, companies, firms, groups and other organizations, only for the purpose of booking reservations; and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other Websites, whether deemed competitive to us or otherwise. Limited reproduction and copying of the contents of the Website is allowed if RoomLion’s name is specified as the source and prior permission of RoomLion.com is sought. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block the account of a member based on such review.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on our Website. We reserve the right to deactivate all multiple profiles
- You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although we cannot monitor the conduct of our Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect us and/or our Members from any abuse / misuse, we reserve the right to restrict the number of communications / profile contacts & responses / email which a Member may send to other Member in any 24-hour period to a number which www.RoomLion.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with us and/or our members.
- We reserve the right to screen communications/messages that you may send to our Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
YOUR PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
Members agree and understand that they are responsible to RoomLion and to third parties for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account they use to access the offering.
Members will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under their accounts.
RoomLion will take due care to ensure the confidentiality of its members’ credentials. Members agree and acknowledge that in the very unlikely event of their credentials becoming known to a third party on account of an intrusion into RoomLion database, RoomLion shall not be made liable for the resulting damages.
If a member become aware of any unauthorized use of his or her password or account, he or she agrees to notify the concerned official at RoomLion immediately.
CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE
Members understand and agree that www.RoomLion.com may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively referred to as "Content") that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either RoomLion and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content submitted or made available for inclusion on the Website including but not limited to the Member’s contact details, the member hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to us the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Website and to other www.RoomLion.com members from time to time.
- Members understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to other RoomLion members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member's/person's sole risks and consequences. This means that the member (and not us) is solely responsible for all Content that he or she uploads, posts, emails, transmits or otherwise makes available via the Service. We do not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Members are solely responsible for the Content that they publish or display (hereinafter referred to as "post") on the Website or transmit to other Members. We reserve the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Website. In exercising this right, we may ask the members to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content they post on the Website. If they fail to produce such evidence, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate their Membership.
- By posting Content to any area of the Website, the members automatically grant, represent and warrant that they have the right to grant to us, and other Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content that which:
- is patently offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Users must use the RoomLion Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and Central laws, rules and regulations.
- Members cannot include in their profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses.
- Property Listings: All property listings on the Site are the sole responsibility of the Host (who may be the owner or a property manager or duly authorized property manager or agent of the owner) and we specifically disclaim any and all liability arising from the alleged accuracy of the listings, property reviews, guest book entries, or any alleged breaches of contract on a Host’s part. Hosts are solely responsible for keeping their property information up-to-date on the Site, including, but not limited to any and all representations about any property, its amenities, location, price, and its availability for a specific date or range of dates. We do not represent or warrant that any of the copy, content, property reviews, guest book entries, property location, suitability, pricing or availability information published on the Site is accurate or up-to-date even in the case where prospective travellers have searched for specific special offers, dates, or types of properties. Hosts are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any property descriptions, and travelers are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of such descriptions.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
When a booking is requested by a Guest for a Host’s Accommodation through the Website, the Guests will be notified whether the Host has confirmed or rejected the booking request within 48 hours of when the booking is requested. If the Host does not confirm or reject the requested booking within 48 hours, the booking request will be automatically cancelled and any amounts collected by us for the requested booking will be refunded to the applicable Guest’s credit card and any pre-authorization of such credit card will be released. When a booking is requested by a Guest through the Website, we may share
- the name of the Guest who has requested the booking,
- a link to the Guest’s RoomLion profile
When a requested booking is confirmed by the Host, we will send the Guest an email or a text message confirming such booking. The fees includes the Accommodation Fees and wherever applicable, Taxes may be charged in addition. RoomLion.com will collect the Total Fees at the time of booking confirmation (when the Host confirms the booking)
If a Guest cancels their requested booking before the requested booking is confirmed by a Host, RoomLion will cancel any pre-authorization to the Guest’s credit card and/or refund any nominal amounts charged to the Guest’s credit card in connection with the requested booking within a commercially reasonable time.
If a Guest cancels his or her requested booking after it is confirmed by the applicable Host, but prior to the scheduled check-in date, RoomLion will deduct cancellation fees, if any, as per the cancellation policy shared with the Guest at the time of submission of his or her booking request. Refunds, if any, will be processed within a commercially reasonable time.
If a Host cancels a confirmed booking made through the Website, we will, to the best of our abilities, strive to provide alternate Accommodation to the Guest. Should such a circumstance arise, wherein we fail to provide with a satisfactory alternate Accommodation to the Guest, we shall refund the fees charged to the Guest for this confirmed booking. In any event, our maximum liability will be limited to the amount that was charged to the Guest in relation to this booking.
If a Guest or Host cancels a confirmed booking after the scheduled check-in date, the Host shall be responsible for refunding charges, if any, directly to the Guest. RoomLion will not get involved and shall not be held responsible for refunds against such cancellations.
Guest shall be liable to pay Cancellation Fees to either Host or RoomLion, depending on the circumstances in which the liability arises, as per the Cancellation Policy. The Cancellation Fees shall be deducted from the refund amount, if any, owed to the Guest by RoomLion.
RoomLion requires the Guests to make recurring payments in case they choose to stay at the Accommodation for a period categorized as long-term stay. At the time of submission of booking request, we shall notify you if your booking is considered a long-term stay. Should such a circumstance arise, wherein the Guest is required to make recurring payments to RoomLion, due to their booking being considered long-term stay, the Guest will, each time the payment is due, be required to log into their RoomLion Account and follow the payment process. RoomLion will provide you a schedule of payments that will be due, along with your booking confirmation. The Guest shall, without raising any objection, make the recurring payments on or before the date when the payment is due.
You agree to pay us the Total Fees for any booking requested in connection with your Account if such requested bookings are confirmed by the applicable Host. Once RoomLion receives confirmation of your booking from the applicable Host, RoomLion will collect the Total Fees in accordance with these Terms and the pricing terms set forth by the applicable Host. Every Guest accepts RoomLion as an appointed limited agent by the Host solely for the purpose of collecting payments made by them on behalf of the Host. Every Guest also accepts that RoomLion would claim no liability for any acts or omissions of the Host by accepting appointment as the limited authorized agent of the Host.
LICENSE FROM ROOMLION
RoomLion gives you a personal license to use the software provided to you by us as part of the Offering as provided to you by RoomLion. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Offering as provided by RoomLion, in the manner permitted by these terms. You are not entitled to profit or commercially exploit, either directly or by sale or transfer, from the Offering and products. You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the software or any part thereof. Unless RoomLion has given you specific written permission to do so, you may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the service or otherwise transfer any part of your rights to use the service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We own and retain all proprietary rights in the RoomLion Website and the RoomLion Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of RoomLion, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your Membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by us. You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to us in writing to the address located under the CONTACT US section on the Website.
Members are solely responsible for their interactions with the Hosts and other Members. RoomLion reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between the member and other Members. We also reserve the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, we are not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
Guests are responsible for leaving the Accommodation in the condition it was in when they arrived. Guests acknowledge and agree that, they are responsible for their own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who they invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation. RoomLion does not claim responsibilty for collecting damage charges from the Guest for any damage done to the Accommodation and if such a circumstance should arise, the Guest agrees to sort it out with the Host and not involve RoomLion in the issue.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
RoomLion is neither responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Services, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Website whether online or offline. As the Accommodation is provided by the Hosts and not by us, RoomLion assumes no responsibility for the type of service and/or Accommodation provided to you by the Host. RoomLion assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by www.RoomLion.com to its Members. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations established pursuant to the use of RoomLion.com. The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and we expressly disclaim any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content posted on the Website / made available to us by any Members or the users of the Website or any third party. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Website by any Members or any third party. All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Website will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and we reserve its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Website. We do not claim ownership of Content submitted or made available for inclusion on the Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will we be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Website or the Service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to RoomLion.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Pune, India only. If the court of law having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter rules that any provision of these terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the terms without affecting the rest of the terms. The remaining provisions of the terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
OTHER CONTENT TO WHICH REFERENCES ARE MADE, LINKS ARE PROVIDED, ETC.
The offering may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. RoomLion may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than RoomLion. You acknowledge and agree that RoomLion is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that RoomLion is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
RoomLion may make changes to the Website and Services or modify these Terms, including the Service Fees, without prior notice, from time to time. The same will be communicated to you, on the website. When these changes are made, RoomLion shall make the amended copy of the terms available in an accessible location. You understand and agree that if you use the Website or offering after the date on which the terms have changed, or after the date by which you have to respond as per these terms has passed, RoomLion will treat your use as acceptance of the amended terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only choice is to stop using the Website and Services.
TERMS FOR OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
Coupons can be used only one at a time. Discount coupons – We may, from time to time offer discount coupons to members. These coupons may only be functional to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered. We reserve the right to change, add or delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes that we introduce from time to time. We may also withdraw any scheme from the website at its discretion. In case of queries relating to the use of coupon, you can Contact Us by completing the form at our contact us page.
By becoming a Member of the Website and its Services, you agree to receive certain specific email from the Website. You can always manage your subscription to these e-mails from the User Administration section. You hereby confirm that as on date of registration, you have not registered yourselves on the Do Not Disturb (DND) subscriber list with any telecom operator / authority. In the event, you register yourselves as a Do Not Disturb (DND) subscriber, you hereby confirm that you do not have any objection to receive messages (promotional or otherwise) from RoomLion or any of its affiliate companies. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and RoomLion regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. You agree that our failure to exercise or enforce any provisions of this document shall not act as a waiver of such right or provision.
By becoming a member of the Website and/or using the Offerings of the Website, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
You may address any of complaint, grievances and queries to any of the contact details available at our contact us page.
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information. Currently, we do not require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to information which is publicly available on our Site. However, in order to provide you with certain services given under the Site, you must create an account (“Account”) and provide us with your email address and password that you will use for your Account (“Requested Details”). We may request additional Personal Information in the future. We use Personal Information for the following purposes: to identify and authenticate your access to RoomLion’ services that you are authorized to access, to provide you with the services provided under the Site, to improve our services to you and to contact you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
The Offering may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. RoomLion may have no control over any websites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than RoomLion. You acknowledge and agree that RoomLion is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that RoomLion is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use customer contact information from the booking form to send you information about RoomLion. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect ourselves and our partners from fraud. RoomLion will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
You further acknowledge that the Offering may contain information which is designated confidential by RoomLion and that you shall not disclose such information without RoomLion's prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Advertiser: We aggregate (gather up data across all our members' accounts) personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, password, credit card number and bank account number, are never disclosed to marketing advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
YOUR USE OF OTHER MEMBERS INFORMATION
As a user of the Service you will have access to other users' personal information. You agree to use this information solely for sharing and communicating on the site. The Company and its users shall not tolerate spam of any kind. Accounts suspected of causing spam will be deleted immediately and such users shall not be allowed to register again. You are thus not permitted to contact any user of the Service via e-mail, marketing messages or other kinds of spam without receiving their prior consent. Please feel free to report any users you suspect of using the Service as a platform for spamming by contacting customer support. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, or images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Offering are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile. To remove your profile so that others cannot view it, contact our customer support team through our contact us page. We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.