Affordable One Bedroom Studio apartment near Nepal Park - by LMB Housing Services
Overview of Unit # 1048
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Max Guests 2
- Check In 03:00 pm
- Check Out 12:00 pm
- Area 517 sq.ft.
- Similar Units 2
- Smoking Allowed
- Alcohol Allowed
- Party Inquiry
- Couples Allowed
Amenities & Services
- Bottled/Filtered Water
- Cleaned 2 times/week
- Full Power Backup
- Elevator with Power Backup
- Cooking Allowed
- Equipped Kitchen
- Onsite Cook
This is a Standard Studio Apartment with fully equipped open kitchen and modern designed living room. This apartment is cozy and luxurious, ideal to stay for both short and long duration. Situated in one North area, this apartment is close to Rochester Park, Biopolis, Fusionopolis and Holland Village.
The carpet area of this studio apartment is approximately 517 sqf (48 sqm).
Photos and information for this unit was provided by the owner. RoomLion team has not verified this information.
This host has 2 such 1 bedroom Apartment and a few more apartments of other types
- Max 2 guests
- Furnished - Partly
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air Conditioner
- Western Toilet
- Bath Tub
- Cooking Allowed
- Electric Stove
- Seprate Room
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Waiting Area
- Cloak Room
- Banquet Hall
- Conference Room
- Do Not Disturb
- This serviced accommodation is located on floor 1 of a building with 12 floor(s). Other 1 unit(s) similar to this apartment may be located on other floors.
- All other units in this complex are also used as serviced residences.
1. Guests will sign a Tenancy Agreement with host.
2. Tenants shall pay two months rent as a deposit (One month deposit upon signing the letter of offer and tenancy agreement and second month deposit, 10 days minimum before the lease starts).
3. The security deposit will be refunded maximum one month from the date of expiry of the lease.
4. Rental rates DO NOT include utilities consumption's which are billed based on your actual usage of water, electricity and gas.
5. Standard services included in the rent: twice a week housekeeping, Wi-Fi, cable TV, maintenance & repairs, utility subscription, hotline, access to the condo facilities.
Unmarried couples need to provide a separate government issued photo ID for each guest.
This serviced residence is located in an independent building in Queenstown, Singapore, Singapore.
Apartment Owner Info
Enter address to find distance from this apartment
Nearby Landmarks & Areas
- National University Hospital ~ 0.66 km
- Singapore Polytechnic ~ 0.87 km
- National University Of Singapore ~ 0.98 km
Other Listings from this Host
This host has 32 rooms across 3 locations
- 5 more listings from this host